- All players with citizenship/permanent resident or student/work visa may participate in their Regional qualifier. (ID check might be requested for top 8 players)
- There is no age limit to participate in this tournament.
Decks and Eligibility
- All Japanese version cards released and distributed before the tournament date can be used.
- Cards released on the tournament day cannot be used.
- It is mandatory to register the deck (submit the deck list) upon tournament registration.
- Discrepancies between the decklist and actual deck used in the tournament may result in a penalty.
- A player must use the same deck throughout a tournament. No switching of cards is permitted in between games within a tournament, except for the situations specified in the Sideboard Ruling.
- Fighters are required to use opaque card sleeves so that the back of cards cannot be easily distinguished. Sleeves used within each deck have to be of the same design, except for Imaginary Gift markers & G decks (if any)
- Please also refer to the latest Japanese version tournament rules at: http://cf-vanguard.com/howto/fighters_rule/
- Individual, Clan Fight regulation Tournament structure may differ depending on your region, an announcement will be made at each tournament venue.
- 25 min/round.
- Round Time-up:
- Until Top 16: time-up is counted as a loss for both parties. The judge can decide to give extra time in case of lost time during a round.
- Top 16 to Top 4: Extra turn according to the following rules:
- Players must stop playing when time is up (even in the middle of their turn) and call the judge.
- After Judge approval, players resume their play (only one turn each).
- In case a winner cannot be designated after the above 2 extra turns, the fighter with the higher damages loses the round.
- In case damages are still equal, the match continues until a player gets 1 damage.
- From Top 4: no time limit. In case both players lose the game at the same time, the player who has the turn will lose.
Items to bring
- Please bring your ID to the venue.
- Please always bring your own writing materials such as a ballpoint pen.
- Players must complete the Deck Registration Form and submit the decklist during registration or complete your deck submission through CL2U