- All players with citizenship/permanent resident visa or student/work visa may participate in Bushiroad Shop League (BSL).
- There is no age limit to participate in this tournament.
Decks and Eligibility
- Only English edition cards may be used.
- Cards from new expansions are legal to use from the expansion’s official release date.
- Cards from expansions which are available after Sneak Preview / Pre-sale events are not allowed for use in the tournaments until the expansions are officially released.
- A player must use the same deck throughout a tournament. No switching of cards is permitted in between games within a tournament, except for the situations specified in the Sideboard Ruling for BFE Best of 3 tournaments.
- Fighters are required to use opaque card sleeves so that the back of cards cannot be easily distinguished. Sleeves used within each deck have to be of the same design, except for Imaginary Gift markers & G decks (if any).
Tournament Regulations (Cardfight!! Vanguard)
- Individual, Clan Fight regulation
- Tournament structure may differ depending of your location, an announcement will be made at each tournament venue.
- 25 min/round. Best of 1 or Best of 3
Tournament Regulations (Buddyfight)
- Tournament structure may differ depending on your location, an announcement will be made at each tournament venue.
- Future Card Buddyfight Best of 3 Rules. The starting player for games 2-3 will be decided by the loser of the previous game.
Items to bring
- Please bring your ID to the venue.
- Please always bring your own writing materials such as a ballpoint pen.
- Players must complete the Deck Registration Form and submit the decklist during registration or complete your deck submission through CL2U.