Jom Main Terms and Condition
- This “Jom Main Campaign ” (hereby known as Campaign) is organized by Engkodok Games Sdn Bhd (hereby known as “The Organiser”)
- The Campaign begins on 1st October 2020 and ends on 31st December 2020 (local time)
- The Campaign is subject to terms and conditions stated herein and the Organiser reserves the right to vary, add, modify and/or alter these terms and conditions as and when it deems fit.
- Such variations may be communicated through the modes of communication deemed suitable by the Organiser
- By participating in the Campaign, the participant declares he/she has read and understood the terms and conditions herein and agrees to be bounded by the same.
- The Campaign is open to:
- All individuals aged 7 and above, and
- Individuals residing in Malaysia, holding a valid MyKad, student pass, or working visa
- The campaign is not open to employees of the organizer and their immediate family members, or anyone else connected to the administration and execution of the Campaign
C. CAMPAIGN MECHANICS – HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Participant participate in any tournaments under the campaign starting 1st October 2020 – 31st December 2020.
- Participant is a CL2U account holder.
- For every tournament participated, the enrolment and ranking are registered in CL2U.
- Participant will receive 1 E-Ticket for Grand Prize Raffle at entry number 1, 4th, 10th, and 16th
- For each game tournament entry, participant will receive 1 E-Ticket for the selected Game Raffle.
D. DETERMINATION OF WINNER
- 1 Lucky draw participant will be chosen as the Grand Prize Winner
- The judges’ decision in determining and selecting the winners for this Campaign is final. No appeal via correspondence or attempts to appeal, review, dispute of such decision will be entertained
- The Organiser shall have the sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any inappropriate entry, which fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions, stated herein.
E. CAMPAIGN PERIOD
- The campaign commences on 1st October 2020 – 31st December 2020 (local time)
- The Winners for each Raffle category will be announced via Jom Main’s website and Jom Main’s Facebook page on 15th January 2020.
- Participants are advised to check for any updates pertaining to the Campaign on Jom Main’s website and Jom Main’s Facebook page, from time to time, during the campaign period.
- Participants may win more than 1 prize
- The Winners of the Prize will be announced on Jom Main’s website (https://ksatriamitra.com/yukmain) and Jom Main’s Facebook page
- To redeem the Prize, Winners are required to send a Private Message (PM) to the official Jom Main Facebook page within three (3) working days of the Winners Announcement, with the following details:
Full Name (as per IC)
ii. Contact Number
iii. Identification Card Number
iv. Mailing Address
- The judges’ decision of the Prize winners is final, conclusive, and binding and no disputes, appeals, inquiries, and/or correspondence in relation to any of the decisions shall be entertained.
- All Prizes will be mailed to the Winners within two (2) months of the Winners Announcement Date.
- Other than the provision of the Prize, all costs, charges, fees, and/or expenses of whatsoever nature that is associated with the Contest and/or the Prize shall be the sole responsibility of the Winners and the participants.
- Winners of all Prizes will be contacted on their mobile phone number provided by the Winner. In the event the Winner cannot be contacted over their mobile phone number for whatever reasons after three (3) attempts or fails to respond within three (3) business days of being notified or declines to accept the prize, the Organiser reserves its absolute right to irrevocably forfeit the prize and select another winner without being liable or responsible to the Winner in any manner whatsoever.
- Should the Prize be returned to the Organiser due to unsuccessful delivery at the address submitted by the Winner, the Winner will be given one (1) month to collect the Prize at the Organiser’s address below, on official working days (Monday to Friday) from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. Failure to collect the Prize from the Organiser within one (1) month will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
Engkodok Games Sdn Bhd
1-023A, Millennium Square,
Jalan 14/1, Petaling Jaya,
46100, Selangor, Malaysia
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any other mode or medium that it deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of announcing the Winner, contacting the Winner, verifying the identity of the Winner, and delivering the Prize.
- The Prize is accepted entirely at the risk of the Winner and the Organiser excludes itself from any express or implied warranties in connection with the Prize to the extent permitted by law.
- The Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other item and cannot be resold or offered for resale. Unless otherwise approved by the Organiser in writing, the Prize is not transferable. If the winner chooses not to accept the Prize for any reason, there will be no compensation offered.
- However, the Organiser may at any time at its sole and absolute discretion substitute the Prize with other items of equal or similar value with or without conditions.
G. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For the purposes of section G herein, “participant” or “participants” shall also include the Winner.
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify any participant and/or revoke the Prize at any time, where:
The participant fails to comply with the terms and conditions stated herein;
ii. The participant attempts to undermine the operation and administration of the Campaign by fraud, cheating, or deception;
iii. The participant fails to provide accurate, complete, valid, identifiable, and/or truthful information during participation, registration to participate, and/or at any stage of this Campaign.
- The participant shall not engage in any conduct that directly or indirectly brings the Organiser or the persons managing the Campaign in a state of disrepute.
- The user of ‘aliases’ shall be considered as a form of deception and is prohibited.
- In the event that the Campaign is cancelled, postponed, and/or abandoned for any reason, the Organiser without being subject to any form of liability and at its sole and absolute discretion may or may not choose to substitute the prize with other item(s) of equal or similar value with or without conditions. In such an event, the Organiser shall not be liable and/or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any form of claim and/or liabilities howsoever arising whether direct, indirect, or otherwise.
- In the event that this Campaign cannot be administered and/or is abandoned and/or cancelled and/or discontinued due to any reason, the Organiser, without being subject to any form of liability and at its sole and absolute discretion, may decide to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Campaign and/or invalidate any entries for this Campaign without assigning any reasons thereto and without notice to the participants.
- The protection of personal data is an important concern to Engkodok Games Sdn Bhd. Any personal data collected during registration for participation in the Campaign and/or during the Campaign will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Notice of Engkodok Games as available for viewing (insert link)
By the participant submitting his/her personal data to Engkodok Games for this Campaign, the participant hereby consents to Engkodok Games processing his/her personal data according to the PDP Notice.
- By participating in this Campaign, the participants hereby consent to the Organiser to use, publish, exhibit and display participant’s name, the last four digits of their Identification Card Number, image, and comments in any nature or form for documentation, advertising, and promotional purposes in any form of media and any reasonable manner it sees fit without additional compensation. The participants are not eligible to claim any proprietary right thereto.
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion prohibit participation by any participant and/or Winner who in any manner whatsoever disrupts, tampers, and/or engages in improper conduct that affects the Campaign and/or the administration of the Campaign and/or breaches any of the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
- By participating in this Campaign, the participant agrees that the Organiser reserves the right to disclose the participants and representatives personal data in the event the Organiser believes that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against an individual who might cause or may be causing damage to or interfere (whether intentionally or otherwise) with the Campaign and/or the Organiser, and/or any other third party’s rights or property which could be harmed by such activities. The Organiser may also disclose the personal data of the participants and the representatives if required to do so by a court of law or other relevant bodies.
- The participants agree that the Organiser and its related and/or associated companies shall not be liable to the participants and/or any other party in any manner whatsoever for any form of liabilities, losses, claims, and/or damages howsoever arising in connection with the Campaign or otherwise.
- The Organiser’s decisions on all matters relating to the Campaign (including the selection of the Winner and the manner of administration of the Campaign) shall be final, absolute, and binding on the participants. No correspondences, inquiries, appeals, challenges, or discussion in respect to any decision or determination made by the Organiser will be entertained.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- The Organiser hereby disclaims and shall not be held liable for any claims and liability howsoever arising from personal injuries, medical conditions, and damage to property originating from the Event or acceptance of the Prize and the Winner shall hold the Organiser harmless from any such claims.